MEDIUM STRAWBERRY A-LINE HAIRSTYLE: This style has no layering, so it is great for anyone with thin hair. The a-line is the perfect cut for almost any face shape, and the strawberry colors are fabulous for spring!
Face shapes: oval, square, round, heart, diamond
Hair texture: fine, medium or coarse
Hair density: thin, average to thick
Time: 15-20 minutes
Techniques: Blow dry and flat iron
Products: volumizing mousse for fine or medium hair, smoothing gel for coarse hair, Straight Works by Paul Mitchell, finishing hairspray, and shine spray
1. Apply mousse or gel according to hair type.
2. Part hair above the arch of the left eyebrow back toward crown area.
3. Blow dry hair completely.
4. Following the instructions on the package label, apply a small amount of Straight Works from the middle of the hair through the ends.
5. Section hair in horizontal layers.
6. Starting in the back on the bottom, pull the flat iron from roots to ends and straight off the hair.
7. Spray the completed style with finishing hairspray all over, and follow with a fine mist of shine spray on ends, using your hand to cover root area so it doesn’t get a greasy look.