WISPY CARAMEL CUT: This style features razor cut ends across the bottom, and long razored layers all throughout for a soft but piecy look. The full bangs frame the eyes and give a softer overall appearance to this fun style.
Face shapes: oval, square, round, heart, diamond
Hair texture: fine, medium or coarse
Hair density: thin, average to thick
Time: 15-20 minutes
Techniques: Blow dry and flat iron
Products: volumizing mousse for fine or medium hair, smoothing gel for coarse hair, Slick Works by Paul Mitchell, finishing hairspray and shine spray
1. Apply mousse or gel according to hair type.
2. Part hair above the arch in the right eyebrow behind the bangs and back to the crown area.
3. Following the instructions on the package label, apply a small amount of Slick Works from the middle of the hair through the ends. Avoid the root area so it doesn’t look greasy.
4. Blow dry hair completely.
5. Section hair in horizontal layers.
6. Starting in the back on the bottom, pull flat iron through 2 inch sections and flip the ends out just a bit as you pull the flat iron off.
7. In the bang area, start at the roots and pull the flat iron down and just a little bit over to the left.
8. Spray the completed style all over with a little finishing hairspray to hold down any fly away hairs.
9. Finish with a very small amount of shine spray in the ends, making sure to avoid the roots so the style isn’t weighed down or greasy looking. Cover the roots with your free hand to protect them from the spray.