Monday, October 3, 2011

'Bol' actress Humaima Malick is looking at Bollywood - Latest Bollywood News


Bol She impressed everyone with a superlative performance in BOL. Now Pakistani model turned actress Humaima Malick is ready to explore newer horizons. She has arrived in India with the intention of acting in Bollywood films. "Let's face it. Bollywood is making loads of interesting films and who wouldn't like to be a part of it?" she asks. But we don't make many films like BOL, which have the lead actress enacting the pivotal part. Bollywood survives on masala films, it's a male-dominated industry. "Agree! But I would like to work in masala films. I am well aware that Bollywood films are packed with song and dance, loads of humor and action, but that's what everyone enjoys, including me. Of course, I wouldn't like to do item songs at this juncture of my career, but I'd love to act in Bollywood," Humaima states.

Humaima, the brand ambassador of Lux and Sunsilk in Pakistan, aspires to work with Amitabh Bachchan in a film like BLACK. "Also, it's a desire to work with someone like Sanjay Leela Bhansali, who presents his heroines so well," she says, adding in the same breath, "I have been meeting lots of people in Mumbai and believe me, the response is most favorable."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...