Saturday, September 10, 2011

Katrina Kaif features on the cover of Elle


If Hrithik Roshan is the Greek God of good looks, then, his female counterpart will be none other than Bollywood's very own Katrina Kaif, who looks stunning to the core on the latest edition of Elle.

Katrina, who has always been in the news for both, professional and personal reasons, has many reasons to smile now. While most of the Bollywood films have been banking on her for the BO magic, even the brand endorsements arena is looking extremely bright for this 27 year old lass. Says Katrina, "I can't say I've reached a stage where I'm amused, but there is a sense of detachment. It doesn't anger me, because I know there isn't any conspiracy against me personally. This is just how it works."

And for those who thought that Katrina can't sing in Hindi, she promises, "Before I am done with this profession, I promise you'll hear me sing in Hindi in a film. And you won't laugh!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...