Thursday, September 29, 2011

Silk Saree may be raw - Latest Indian Saree Designs

raw_silk_saree
Click on the picture to see the colors more vividly.Who is this women with perfect photoshopped face?
Raw silk is one of my most favorite fabric; every time I see it I want to reach out and touch it. Unfortunetley, one of the most common use of raw silk is in making blouses so reaching out and touching the silk probably not a good idea.
I learned a long time ago that don’t follow what you hear in song lyrics. For example I can tell you that if you follow Ne-Yo’s advise and “grab someone sexy and tell them hey.. give me everything tonight” would not lead to good times. I have heard that “all you need is love”, but you know, a little pizza with that love would be good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...