Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I respect Salman but don't desire him: Asin - Latest Bollywood News

Southern beauty Asin Thottumkal, who has worked with Salman Khan in 'London Dreams' and 'Ready', says she admires and respects the actor but has never desired him.
"I never saw him in that light. For me he was somebody who I looked up to in a very respectful way, somebody that I admired. He is very attractive but that's not the way I saw or looked up to him as...so that never really crossed my mind...of desiring him," said Asin, who will grace Simi Garewal's show 'India's Most Desirable' this Sunday.
"I really never thought of resisting him," she added.

The 25 year old admitted she feels lucky to have worked with bigwigs of Bollywood like Aamir Khan in 'Ghajini' and Salman.
Asin recalled that the 'Dabangg' actor made her eat a bug during the making of 'Ready'.
"Salman actually challenged me to eat a bug that he along with the crew had collected from a nearby jungle in Bangkok. They eat these creatures there. So he held it in his hand and asked me to eat it," she said.
"And I am not the one to shy away from challenges. I ate it rather swallow it. Salman thought that I would yell, scream, throw a fit or get freaked out but I didn't. Instead, I ate it. So he didn't really get the reaction he expected," the actress added.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...