Wednesday, September 21, 2011

It's a love story for SRK - Latest Bollywood Gossips

Shah Rukh Khan
 Rohit Shetty and Shah Rukh Khan have dropped the idea of making a remake of Angoor and will now make a romantic entertainer

Singham director Rohit Shetty is attempting with Shah Rukh Khan what he's never done with his close friend Ajay Devgn - an intense love story! They are coming together after Shetty completes Bol Bachchan - but not in the remake of Angoor as it had been reported earlier.

Shetty says, "I keep changing my stories. I had this story idea on an intense love story and it's something I have not attempted before. I had the love story idea for a long time, I changed it a bit and narrated it to Shah Rukh. He liked it. I am very excited about Shah Rukh's film and am currently scripting it now. Bol Bachchan and Shah Rukh's next are the two films that I am very excited about right now."

So has he scrapped the idea of re-making the Hrishikesh Mukherjee classic with Shah Rukh? "Not really, but I keep changing my story ideas for films. It is on hold as of now. I'm doing something else with Shah Rukh. It's somethng completely different and not a typical mushy love story at all. It's an entertaining love story - Rohit Shetty style! When I narrated the script to Shah Rukh and his team they were very excited about it."

Rohit will begin shooting for SRK's film after he completes Bol Bachchan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...